We ensure every client has a tailored payroll management in place to suit their individual requirements. We can help you reduce your workload by operating as your payroll management system.
If you intend to practice business in the UK and wish for reliable human resources management. Then FZCO Accountants are the team to provide payroll solution and paychecks. We provide a flexible and wide ranging service which can tailor as per our clients requirements. We are both skilled and experienced in terms of supplying international clients with HR assistance of the highest quality.
New payroll process with FZCO Accountants is straightforward and we will manage the entire process to used online payroll software.
Most companies need their PAYE (pay as you earn) scheme registration. Even if they only have one employee. PAYE is HMRC’s way of collecting income tax and National Insurance from employees. This can apply for online via www.gov.uk. It can take up to 5 working days to get your employer PAYE reference number and you must be registered before the first payday.
Once registered as an employer. You can either set up and run payroll yourself using payroll software, or pay a payroll services provider to do it for you.
A full payroll service is offered including:-
- Processing biweekly pay
- Payslip production and payroll online (either paper or electronic)
- Filing all reports with HMRC payroll
- Real Time Information (RTI) Compliant
- Pension Auto Enrolment Compliant
- Full Payroll Service Set Up
- Weekly, Fortnightly, Four-Weekly or Monthly Payroll Calculations
- Payroll Summary report detailing totals for gross pay, deductions, additions and net pay
- Employee earnings summary report listing employee’s gross and net pay, itemising all adjustments
- Detailed and manage payroll for each employee posted or emailed to you (in HTML or PDF formats)
- Registration of New Employees with the HMRC payroll.
- P45 & P46 Administration for New and Departing Employees
- Sick Pay Calculations
- Maternity Paye Calculation
- Paternity Paye Calculation
- A Student Loan Deductions
- Redundancy, Statutory Redundancy Paye Calculation
- Directors Pay, compliance with the Special NI Rules
- Save As You Earn
- Give As You Earn
- Childcare Deductions
- Child Maintenance Orders
- Employment allowance
- Attachments to earnings and similar calculated (court orders, child maintenance, council tax)
- Holiday Pay
- BACS service for payment to employees
- P32 (monthly report of PAYE and NIC Liability)
- Taxable benefits and forms P11D
- CIS payments calculated and administered – Monthly Online
- End of year administration including P60’s
Note that you will still be responsible for collecting and keeping employee records. You are legally responsible for compliance with payroll number. Even if you are outsourcing payroll. Employers Liability Insurance is another legal requirement if your business employs one or more people. There is a daily fine if you don’t have it in place.
Other employer obligations
New employees are entitle to a written statement of employment within two months of the initial hiring. Including terms and conditions of employment, wages, and a discussion of pensions, sick pay, absence, holiday pay, net pay, total hours and other common issues.
There is no law determining the length of a probationary period. Though it’s typical for a probationary period to last no longer than six months (or three months when an employee is moving to a new post internally).