Company Secretarial Services
Our dedicated Company Secretarial services provides a full range of services designed to ensure you remain compliant with statutory obligations.
At FZCO we have a dedicated Company Secretarial services that provides a full range of services designed to ensure compliance with statutory obligations. The team works closely with our specialists in other areas such as Global VAT and tax. Which helps to ensure that you always receive an integrated service as corporate service company. Recognising that client instructions are frequently time sensitive. We deal with matters in an efficient but also thorough manner corporate secretarial.
How we can help company secretarial service for Companies House purpose
We provide a wide range of company secretarial services offering solutions to our clients’ business needs specially in companies house service. Whether providing full company secretarial services package for our smaller clients or occasional specialist consultancy for those with greater in-house resource, we are committed to providing a tax accountant or tax advisor service and the highest standards of advice.
Services are offered on a fixed price basis and include:
- Incorporation of new companies and LLPs
- Registration of UK Establishments of overseas companies
- Provision of a registered office facility
- Completion and filing of the Confirmation Statement in the companies house
- Maintenance of your statutory books and registers
- Share issues, transfers, and capital restructuring
- Dividend documentation
- Company strike offs and administrative restorations
- Drafting amendments to articles of association
- Board support
- Advice on directors’ duties and responsibilities
- Review of Corporate Governance and best practice procedures
- Health review of your statutory records
- Mail forwarding
Registered Office facility for companies house
Many of our clients choose to use registered office as their company’s or limited liability partnership’s legal registered office. This is the address shown on the public register at Companies House. This is the principal place to which Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs documents. They send forms and official documents in company registration address as secretarial firm.
Opting to use our address also provides increased privacy over and above using a more high profile address or your home address. As your registered office we will receive correspondence on your behalf from Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs, with both organisations using our address as the only correspondence address.
By way of a guide, the correspondence sent to the registered office address includes the following:
- CT41G – Corporation Tax New Company Details (for newly registered companies)
- Reminder to file your corporation tax and payment forms
- Notice to file accounts
- Notice to file the annual return
- Authentication codes for new companies
In addition to the privacy of providing you with a Registered Office facility we offer the reassurance that, as your trusted professional and business secretarial. We are on hand to ensure that all correspondence received is dealt with in a timely and efficient manner business in UK. Leaving you to get on with the day to day affairs of running your company or limited liability partnership.
Annual Compliance Package
Our annual Compliance Package is from £275 + VAT and includes the following:
- Completion and filing of one Confirmation Statement with Companies House per annum (including up to five statutory changes per year in respect of appointment/ resignation of directors/secretaries and change of details for directors/secretaries/shareholders/Persons with Significant Control).
- Maintaining the following statutory registers to ensure compliance with UK legislation:
- Register of directors and secretaries
- Register of directors’ addresses
- Register of members
- Register of People with Significant Control
Maintaining the following minute books as required under UK legislation:
- Board meetings and resolutions
- General meetings and members’ resolutions
Access to general advice on company secretarial matters