Careers at FZCO Accountants
At FZCO Accountants, our careers objective is to work hard, enjoy what we do and serve our multicultural clients with Multilanguage, trusting and friendly atmosphere offers us a solid foundation to grow. We keep our promises, aim high and work hard to ensure our clients’ success.
Working for FZCO Accountants often means working as a professional accountant or a VAT specialist, but not always. Many other roles make a difference when delivering outstanding service quality, digital services, and advice for our clients.
We are always looking for high calibre, ambitious and driven individuals to add value to our organisation and be part of our corporate evolution. Our firm is experiencing a period of rapid growth. Our future success depends on recruiting the best quality colleagues for our office.
We can provide you with the highest quality training programmes alongside practical work experience that will equip you with the latest technical knowledge and personal skills, enabling you to excel in your role. We take great pride in our career development structure and work hard to ensure our staff fulfill their potential. As part of this process you will receive regular appraisals to monitor progress and map your future development.
Trainee Sales Executive
English, German or French Language-01
English, Italian or Spanish Language-01
English and Chinese Language-01
FZCO Accountants are offering a fantastic role of Trainee Sales Executive. We are offering a great salary, with commission potential for the ideal candidate that is hungry for progression.
As a Trainee Sales Representative, you will need to be proactive with self-starter’s attitude and the ability to drive sales. There are phenomenal career opportunities for the right candidates.
The role requires someone with the ability to develop existing accounts and winning new business. As part of this busy sales role, you will maintain the best level of service to new and existing customers. Also, you will communicate with the internal team to ensure a smooth transaction for the customer from start to finish.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through warm calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up and attend face to face or telephone meetings
- Report to the Business Development Executive
- Call qualify and close potential clients through a consultative sales approach.
- Support clients throughout an administration process and maintain their engagement by communicating efficiently with them.
- Answer clients’ questions in a timely and professional manner, investigate into specific and complex VAT-related cases by leveraging the knowledge of our senior tax advisers.
- Track your own performance and report to your line manager.
What are we looking for?
- Work experience minimum of 1-year within sales
- Strong Direct Sales skills and a proven track record of performance
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated, tenacious and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and positive attitude
- Fluent in English and another European language is a plus
Competitive basic + uncapped commission
To apply for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org