WHAT ARE COUNTRY MANUALS?
FZCO Accountants provide cross-border VAT registration and filing active at an international level with foreign clients with the necessary skills, knowledge and know-how to perform their cross-border activities in compliance with the applicable regulation.
How we can help
Our professionals can provide country manuals to detail how to perform cross-border activities to manage compliance with foreign regulations. These manuals can be easily implemented as policies and may be tailored to your needs.
Through benefitting from our broad experience, VAT compliance can build and sustain a cross-border framework to manage compliance with foreign laws and regulations. Our country manuals feature details on each country, and we can manage:
- Thoroughly explain local laws and regulations
- Undergo frequent updates to stay current on regulatory developments
- Offer guidance on implementing measures to execute their cross-border business
- Enable local tax office to identify and control cross-border risks
- Help stakeholders manage upcoming issues by freeing them from the time-consuming task of continually keeping up with changing laws and regulations
In addition, our firm has a strong international network of highly skilled professionals who can support clients whenever they need.