EU VAT Registration and returns
Our team handles VAT registrations in most of the EU country: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain and Sweden. We also fulfil VAT registrations in countries outside the EU, such as UK, Norway, Switzerland or even Australia, UAE, USA. According to the specific country, the VAT registration takes from a day to 2 months. Sometime quicker than estimated date. It is important to anticipate this period before selling goods or providing services in the countries concerned.
VAT RegistrationEU VAT Registration service covers the entire process from EU VAT rates, European vat thresholds, reviewing your business activities.
- We can check a VAT threshold in which countries your company need VAT registration. We will confirm those where you do not have any VAT & tax issues.
- Our team will handle all VAT registration processes on your work and guide you through invoicing customers. The declarations that you will need to submit.
What documents do you need to get an EU VAT registration number?Trade and tax assist your company putting together all documentation and EU VAT registration forms. The documents required for such registration vary from one country to another, however, below you will find some documents that are usually required and that you can start putting together before starting your EU business.
- Application form (questionnaire).
- VAT number in your home country: This document proves that your company is register for VAT in its country of establishment.
- Articles of Association issued as part of the incorporation process in its home country.
- Certificate of incorporation and an excerpt of the trade register with all details about the company´s incorporation in its home country.
- You also need to consider language requirements. In some EU member it is obliged to submit all documents in their official language. Most of the EU Countries that require a sworn translation
- Power of Attorney (proxy) with regard to the assignment to act as authorised or fiscal representative (accountant).
- Security deposit (bank or cash guarantee) if you decide to appoint a fiscal representative and to benefit from the VAT deferral facility at importation (‘no cash out’).
Register for VAT One Stop Shop (OSS)A number of important amendments have been made to the Value-Added Tax (VAT) Directive to simplify VAT obligations as regards ecommerce activities. These changes will enter into force from 1 July 2021. These amendments will significantly change the way VAT operates for cross-border business-to-consumer (B2C) ecommerce activities in the European Union (EU). The main changes that will enter into force from 1 July 2021 are as follows:
- Extension of the VAT Mini One Stop Shop (MOSS) to a One Stop Shop (OSS)
- The treatment of Online Marketplaces and Platforms as deemed suppliers for certain transactions
- Introduction of a new Import One Stop Shop (IOSS)
- Introduction of Special Arrangements for certain imports of goods.