Italy VAT services
VAT registration ItalyDirect VAT registration in Italy (only for taxpayers established in an EU Member State) is accomplished by submitting Form ANR/3 to the Revenue Agency Operational Centre in Pescara, which has exclusive competence in such matters, in the following ways:
- hand delivery
- registered mail with return receipt or express delivery service
- express courier
- a copy of your identity document
- a recent certification, released by your national Chamber of Commerce. It will demonstrate that you are a taxable person for VAT purposes in your Country and reporting the name of the legal representative.
- a self-declaration about the business activities that you carry out in your Country and the business activity that you plan to undertake in Italy.
Italy VAT returns (locally called Imposta sul valore aggiunto (IVA) is as follows:The annual VAT return must be submitted by:
- holders of VAT numbers, even if they did not carry out taxable transactions in the tax period.
- non-resident taxpayers that registered for VAT directly or appointed a tax representative.
- fixed establishments of non-resident entities, being taxpayers subject to VAT.