VAT Services

Our VAT service provide support to companies in solving any VAT related issues throughout the European Union. Keep your VAT documents at safe place. FZCO Accountants is an international specialising in VAT service provider. 

Our basic services involve obtaining a tax compliance in EU Member States, verifying invoices and transactions, submitting returns, Intrastat  declarations, submitting VAT refund applications, and representing clients at foreign tax offices. We provide representation services abroad.

Who cannot register their business for VAT?

An entity cannot register for VAT certificate if it does not meet the definition of a business stated by HMRC (please see the website for more information).  A business is also prohibited from registering if the business tends to sell goods or services that are exempt from VAT (i.e. insurance, education).

What is distance selling?

Distance selling occurs when a VAT-registered business in one EU country supplies and delivers goods to a customer in another EU country who isn’t registered for VAT. You are distance selling into the UK if:

  • You’re outside the UK but in another EU country
  • You sell goods to customers in the UK who aren’t VAT-registered
  • You deliver the goods or arrange for their delivery

Customers who aren’t VAT-registered include:

  • Private individuals
  • Some small businesses
  • Businesses that can’t register for VAT because their activities are exempt
  • Public bodies
  • Charities

Distance selling only involves goods, not services. It only takes place when a business registered for VAT in one EU country sells and delivers goods to someone in another EU country who isn’t, and doesn’t have to be, registered for VAT.

Organisation face a complex tax legislation matters, on a daily basis. Indeed, VAT rules consist of different layers: European Directives and regulations, local VAT law, national and European case-law, administrative guidelines and notices, parliamentary questions, local practices, etc. We can assist your business by VAT compliance check as well as preparing and submitting VAT return on time.