Self Assessment

Self assessment FZCO Accountants


Choose How You Want Us to Care for Your Business!

Many taxpayers struggle to understand the complex personal income tax, tax calculation and complete them correctly. we can analyse your self assessment tax return to see. If any tax savings can make. We can also review the form to see. If there are any anomalies that need to address before the return is submit. We can save you a lot of time, worry, and money by handling your self- assessment tax return for you. Our team will do all the necessary computations, complete your return. Even offer advice on how you can minimise your tax liability. We can act as your agent. We will deal directly with the HM Revenue and Customs on behalf your. You should select for a self assessment enquiry, act for you at any meetings.

Get An Instant Quote For Your Business

We can provide a complete explanation of your accounts. So that you can better understand how you can meet your financial goals and future plan.

Personal tax return and tax calculation is a new online resource. HMRC has launched to enable you to view and make changes to your information online. It is intend that you will able to manage your tax affairs. It will through the account rather than phoning or writing to HMRC.

The self assessment cycle

Tax returns are issue shortly after the end of the fiscal year. The fiscal year runs from 6 April to the following 5 April (thanks to the switch from the Julian to the Gregorian calendar in 1752), so 2021/22 runs from 6 April 2021 to 5 April 2022. Tax returns are issue to all those whom HMRC are aware need a return including all those. Who are self employed or company directors. Those individuals who complete returns online are sent a notice advising them that a tax return is due. If a taxpayer is not issue with a tax return but has tax due. They should notify HMRC who may then issue a return.

A taxpayer has normally been required to file his tax return by 31 January following the end of the fiscal year. The 2021/22 return must file on 31 October 2022 if submitted in ‘paper’ format. Returns submitted after this date must file online otherwise penalties will apply.

When shall I submit Self Assessment tax return?

If you receive any untaxed income, you might need to complete a tax return.

Common situations are:

  • you are self-employed (unless this income is within the annual £1,000 trading allowance)
  • you are a partner in a business
  • you are a company director and have income on which tax is due that is not taxed under Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
  • you have property income – for example, you are renting out a room, a garage or a whole property to someone else (unless this income qualifies for rent-a-room relief or is within the annual £1,000 property allowance)
  • you want to claim tax relief on employment expenses over £2,500 in a year
  • you have to pay a tax charge on your child benefit, known as the high income child benefit charge
  • you have untaxed savings income. HMRC might be able to collect any tax due on small amounts without you doing a full tax return, but should always tell them about savings income of more than £1,000 a year (or £500 if you pay tax at the higher rate) and dividends of more than £2,000 a year
  • you have capital gains tax to pay which hasn’t already been paid in-year